Spring is now well established at the Dune. We give you an appointment for our nature activities with our team of cultural mediators Claire and Laurie and our storyteller Myriam. Without forgetting, Kassy and Bastien, at the Information Point to welcome you! The whole program for this spring to discover below.
Let yourself be guided by the storyteller Myriam Darmanté, who, through her tales and legends on the Grand Site, will make your imagination travel... A poetic and gentle moment on the Dune, to share with the family.
- Sunday May 28 (about 1h30 with the ascent of the Dune) – From 6 years old
- Departure at 2:30 p.m. (meeting at 2:15 p.m.)
- Wednesday, June 14 - From 10 years old
- Storytelling walk at sunset – Departure at 7 p.m. (meeting at 6:45 p.m.)
- Free entertainment. More info on 05 56 22 12 85 / email@example.com
With family, friends, or alone, understand the dune differently and discover the historical, geological, archaeological, cultural, landscape, floristic and faunistic value of this fragile natural heritage.
- Every Sunday morning at 10 a.m. (duration: approximately 1 hour)
- This free animation is possible on other slots, depending on the availability of our mediators. More info on 05 56 22 12 85 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Home posted with spyglass, in crest of Dune
Participate in one of the receptions posted on the crest of the dune! Using the optical equipment made available to you, discover the landscape offered by the Dune du Pilat: the forest massif (history, impact of the fire, etc.), the Bassin d'Arcachon, the Banc d'Arguin, the tip of Cap Ferret…
- About 1 hour
- Throughout the spring depending on the availability of the mediators.
- Free entertainment. More info on 05 56 22 12 85 and email@example.com
BEFORE COMING TO THE DUNE, WE INVITE YOU TO CONSULT THE REAL-TIME ATTENDANCE OF THE PARKING LOT AND TO FAVOR SOFT MOBILITY.